eBooks by Harold Meyer and Susan Lasky
Want information right this minute?
Buy an eBook: Read it right now.
Delivered immediately to your computer!
Read it on the screen or print it out. You can also read it on your Kindle.
- Managing your Child at Home and at School
- Behavioral Interventions for Parents of Children with ADD/ADHD
- Managing your Child with ADD/ADHD at Home
- Managing Your Child with ADHD at School
Managing your Child with ADHD at Home and at School just $9.95
Eighty-two pages of the best articles about managing ADHD in your children at home and at school. Special appendix with 105 tips for teachers. This ebook includes everything listed below!
Just $9.95 for all that information!
34 pages of practical advice for parenting children with ADHD, written by Harold Meyer and Susan Lasky. Take the challenge out of parenting and improve the behavior and self esteem of any child. Includes articles available on The A.D.D. Resource Center website, plus others that are not posted, including the 9-page article “Behavioral Interventions for Parents” AND:
- Nurturing Self Esteem In Children
- Personal Boundaries
- Discipline Counts
- ADD and the Dysfunctional Family
- Bullying and Teasing
- ADD and Anger
Managing Your Child with ADHD at School
51 pages of wonderfully useful tips and strategies on how to help your child succeed in school, written by Harold Meyer and Susan Lasky. Includes articles available on The A.D.D. Resource Center website, plus others that are not posted, including:
- Classroom & Education Management
- How to Advocate in the Educational System
- School Check-In
- 105 Tips for Teachers and Parents
- The ADD/ADHD Child & School: Not Always A Good Match
- What Should You Consider Success in School
- Students (Post-Secondary & Earlier)with ADHD: Legal Rights & Accommodations
Eleven pages of tips for parents of children with ADD, ADHD and related disorders. Including information on structure, order, consistency, anger management, how to talk to your child, and in general, working towards success for you child.
Confused about how this will work?
Fill out the form below. You’ll be taken to PayPal for your payment. After you pay, you’ll get an email from ADDRC with links to download your book.